Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tucker's Ice Cream

After Union Park, we headed into Alameda to Tucker's Ice Cream. They have been there forever, make their own flavors, and are delicious.
Mama's Mexican chocolate cone tastes good!

More!

Messy face

Starting to get cracked out on sugar, because he doesn't get it all that often.

The next set of photos are him, looking into the viewscreen of the camcorder, which I flipped around so he could see himself as I took his picture.
He thought it was hilarious.







2 comments:

  1. Dear Lord, child! I envy you your ice cream. Share? No?!?! WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--*cough* *cough (serves me right)

    Tucker Ice Cream, in ALameda--I'll remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a lovely, adorable child. Won't wonder if some Hollywood agent offers to manage him. Wit his hair dressed like that--reminds me of those ancient, woad-stained Britons in the film "Arthur", etc.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but moderated. Please be respectful when leaving a comment.